Publicity creates Exposure, Exposure creates Desire, Desire creates Pursuit, Pursuit creates and causes Prevail in your life!

Friday, June 14, 2013

Building a Strong Online Brand: The Tipping Point



Often There Is No Discernible Tipping Point

However, all the small successes that are discussed previously will, as Malcolm Gladwell once again famously outlined, help you to reach your ‘Tipping Point’. That is, the point in which all of these small successes finally barrel over into your one major moment… in this case it would be the moment that your brand becomes established.


To use my own experience as the example; after a year or so of working day-in-and-day-out of blogging, tweeting consistently and building conversations, my personal brand as a blogger had developed.
I still had the same lingering doubt that I felt from the beginning.

It wasn’t until one day when I was secured to be a judge for Talent Quest Florida (held position for three years) that I realized my Brand was there and it had been experienced.

No comments:

Post a Comment