Publicity creates Exposure, Exposure creates Desire, Desire creates Pursuit, Pursuit creates and causes Prevail in your life!

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Building a Strong Online Brand: Rome was not built in a day




Defining Your Voice Can Take A LONG Time
Whenever branding is discussed, one of the first components to be included is the idea of establishing a ‘voice’. This ‘voice’ must combine a powerful mission statement with a unique approach.

It won’t work with just one or the other.
This voice may not come to you right away. In fact, it is normal for this to take a VERY long time to fully realize.

As Malcolm Gladwell has said in his book ‘Outliers’, it takes 10,000 hours of practice to master a craft.
Once you do fully realize this voice, your focus and ability to create compelling content will be likely to become prolific.
When I created Bay Area Studios Foundation Blog, it took me over a year’s worth of daily blogging before I found my voice. I was all over the place under my company name. It was tragic.

I knew I wanted my mission to launch young people’s careers and help kids to advance their careers through performing. But it wasn’t until I found the right approach of creating quick and actionable posts inspired by social media marketing tactics, that my voice became truly defined.

No comments:

Post a Comment